Wednesday, August 10, 2011

5th Sunday Message - "Employment & Preparedness"

Our Bishopric turned the 5th Sunday message over to Br. & Sis. Murdock who taught us about the LDS Employment Center & the opportunities available to us there. Br. & Sis. Murdock have recently been called to serve in the Employment Center.

As our bishop said at the end of the lesson - "It's about preparedness." We can always educate and prepare ourselves and we are blessed to have such a great resource so close.

Here is the link to download the Murdocks' lesson:
http://www.cleanlinemedia.com/JordanRiverWard/RS/2011_07_31_BishopricMsg_Employment.zip


And now, an apology -
I think I hit the record button accidentally during my lesson this Sunday, August 7th, shutting off the mp3 recorder. The recording I got cuts off after just 7 minutes. (A perfect example of my technological ineptitude, to be honest)

SO - we don't have a link for Sunday's lesson. I'm so sorry about that.

Please take time to read from your Gospel Principles manual, Chapter 36 "The Family Can Be Eternal". There are some great insights & suggestions in the lesson.
- a very embarassed, Kathryn Jolley

No comments: